This course will run in the second week of the Victorian school holidays. The clinic will run 9am to 1pm each day.
- 4th -7th July 2022
Who can attend?
The clinic will run unlike our usual learn to sail programs and will be divided up into 4 fleets based on experience levels.
FOR JUNIORS UNDER 12 YEARS OLD
- Rainbow warriors (some sailing experience – level 1 or more )
- Green Warriors (completed Takers 3 or Junior skills and Drills)
- Youth Warriors (Some sailing experience – level 1 or more)
- Youth Racing Warriors (completed OutThere 2 or Youth Skills)
- 29ers (call club to hire club boat if needed)
This clinic is designed for RBYC junior and youth members to reconnect over the winter months and keep their sailing skills sharp before the season starts up again in September. This camp will balance a combination of fun and competitive drills and games to engage the sailors based on their skill sets. Taught content will come from the appropriate curriculums for each group and will be tailored to the groups needs so bring something you want to work on!
A social BBQ will be held at the end of the last day.