RBYC is home to a number of exceptional coaches with experience competing at a state, national and international levels as well as a number of masters in their respective classes.
Whether it’s Opti’s, Quests, Pacers, Lasers, 29ers, 420s or even windsurfers and foil boards – we’ve got it covered! We offer private or group coaching sessions all throughout the year to anyone, members and not, of all ages and experience levels.
Some of the advantages that this model provides you are:
- Great time flexibility: private sessions are not tied to any specific time or date, so we can tailor to your professional and personal life schedule needs
- Build on the skills you want: with private coaching, you can choose what areas to focus on. Want to improve your starts? Or perhaps you’re more interested in improving the team communication? Whatever the need, we’ll work together to achieve the goal
- Class-specific training: our coaches range basically all boat classes sailed so you know you’re getting a top level coach that can provide class specific advice from years of experience.
- Great for families and groups of friends: sailing is better together! You can organise a little group with family or friends (or both) and book a session profiting from lower fares
Single-person private coaching
- $135 for 2 hours
- $65 for any additional hours
Shared boat private lesson (max 3 pax)
- $100 per person for 2 hours
- $50 per person for any additional hours
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, get in contact with us today and book your first session. 😎
Fill out the form below to send us an email, or call us on (03) 9592 3092.