The Club is looking forward to welcoming patrons back to our venue and have put a series of procedures in place to give diners peace of mind as much as possible in these challenging times. Please note our menu and offerings will continue to evolve as we can open up further.
RBYC will be strictly adhering to all Government regulations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maximum 10 patrons in any enclosed space – whilst adhering to 4m2 rule (does not include staff)
- Maximum of 10 patrons per table
- 1.5m between tables
- Name, contact phone number and table number of all patrons must be recorded
- Please note all online bookings are for outside tables
- Regular sanitising of all tables and touch points
- Individually wrapped condiments
- Regular staff training
No cash payments will be accepted
All credit card payments incur 1.1% fee, no charge for EFTPOS
Public holidays will incur 15% fee
Tables will be held for period of 15 mins after which time it may be given away.