Every Sunday we are looking for parents, friends or family of our sailors to help us out with a weekly BBQ or the weekly off the beach racing.
Pack up team
– 11:45am start 12:30pm finish (we can watch the kids after sign out!)
– Assisting wash down of the plastic optimists
– Placing equipment back in the shed
– General sweep and tidy of the training area
End of Sailing BBQ:
– 11:15am start 12:30pm finish
– Cooking sausages on the club BBQ
– Serving sausages in bread for a gold coin donation
– 12:45 start, 4:15pm finish (we can mind the kids while you finish up!)
– Assisting race management teams
– Recording finishes, raising flags, helping place marks in the water, being on standby on a rescue craft
(we will always place you with one of our more experienced volunteer team, you won’t have to figure it out all on your own!)
All volunteers must have a Victorian working with children’s check. These are free for volunteers.
If you are rostered on you will receive an email a week prior.
For any questions please contact Laura or Colin in the sailing office – [email protected]