Our Olympic Restaurant and Bar is the ideal place for a beautiful relaxing meal, while enjoying the stunning beach views Brighton has to offer.
Come and join us for a classic Melbourne brunch, a light flavoursome lunch, or friendly table service style dinner.
Don’t forget to treat yourself to our beautifully refreshing cocktails, Hawaiian beers or top-quality wines available all day, all while sitting back, taking in the breath-taking Melbourne sunset.
Our top-class coffee is made from the finest quality beans provided by The Bean Cartel from their roastery in Notting Hill, Melbourne.
We are cyclist, runner and walker friendly, offering takeaway food and drinks and are perfect to enjoy a quick break from your walk, ride or bike ride. We welcome dogs, with a designated outside area for your furry friends.
Book a table
The Club is looking forward to welcoming patrons back to our venue and have put a series of procedures in place to give diners peace of mind as much as possible in these challenging times.
RBYC will be strictly adhering to all Government regulations due to the current COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maximum 10 patrons in any enclosed space – whilst adhering to 4m2 rule (does not include staff)
- Maximum of 10 patrons per table
- 1.5m between tables
- Name, contact phone number and table number of all patrons must be recorded
- Please note all online bookings are for outside tables
- Regular sanitising of all tables and touch points
- Individually wrapped condiments
- Regular staff training
No cash payments will be accepted
All credit card payments incur 1.1% fee, no charge for EFTPOS
Public holidays will incur 15% fee
Tables will be held for period of 15 mins after which time it may be given away.