The annual RBYC BLiSS regatta will be held on 30 April 2023 and is the last of the five Race Days of the Port Phillip Women’s Championship Series (PPWCS).
This year we are offering a TRAINING DAY for competitors ahead of the regatta, in the Club’s Quest sailing dinghies for a nominal fee. This is made possible with the generous support of the Yacht Racing Services Association (YRSA).
Keelboat sailors often say that the best way to hone your skills is in a one design dinghy.
This hands-on opportunity puts theory into practice.
Improve your sailing confidence as well as race tactics.
- Choose one Saturday;
- Saturday 25 Feb 2023 10:00am – 4:00 pm, or:
- Saturday 18 March 2023 10:00am – 4:00 pm
- Cost: $50 per person (the majority of the course fee is covered by YRSA)
- Light lunch provided
- RBYC coaching staff will provide tuition on-shore followed by a series of on-water drills.
- This will include practice starts and mark rounding’s.
- The debrief afterwards will prove as valuable as the on-water session itself.