As the summer sailing season draws to a close, we remind everyone that the club is great to visit in winter as well – not just for ongoing sailing and swimming but also for cosy catch-ups in the restaurant and member’s bar. You will have seen the signs at the front and rear of the club advertising the monthly carvery. We are planning some special events as well. Keep an eye on the newsletter for announcements about upcoming wine dinners and a cinema night. Watch the Women’s Soccer World Cup at the club. More details to follow.
In other news;
- There is new floor vinyl in the corridor to the change rooms.
- The new marina gate has been delayed several times, and is now scheduled for next week.
- We will be rectifying the flooding in the carpark by adding some drainage, and are currently consulting contractors to do this work
- Water Technologies is completing their analysis of sediment sampling as a prerequisite for the planned dredging of the marina.
- Detailed planning is underway be engineers and architects for the forecourt redevelopment
- A hydrographic survey is being prepared by Farren Group, to enable us to progress our seabed lease extension with Park’s Victoria
Presentation Night this year is designed to be fun for all members. Hope to see you there on 14 July!