At Royal Brighton Yacht Club we pride ourselves on having one of the best and most diverse communities of sailors around the bay. Whether you enjoy the thrills of fast-paced one-design fleets, the beautiful sceneries when cruising around the world or the nimble action of a dinghy, RBYC has got you covered.
The club runs keelboat racing every Wednesday and Saturday all through the year and offers ample opportunities even for non-members to participate thanks to the Sailing Pass system.
What’s more, our very active cruising group sails and meets all around the world, sharing fascinating stories along the way.
Finally, thanks to the brand new off-the-beach storage yard, RBYC has a big and active community of dinghy sailors in many different classes including 49er, 420, Optimist, Open BIC, RS100, RS Aero and RS Quest.
Latest Sailing News
- 2020 RBYC Special Awards winners
- Great start to 2.4 centre course racing on SaturdayLast Saturday saw our very first outing of the season for our one design fleets. […]
- RBYC RacingDue to today’s forecast: N OVER A HAS BEEN DISPLAYED – All races are abandoned. […]
- Thursday Night short course OTB racing is starting!We’re excited to announce our latest initiative for all RBYC OTB sailors. Starting tonight (weather […]
- Racing schedule week 2/11 to 8/11Wednesday 4/11/20 13.30 Keelboats Hearnes’ Heroes Series 1 Fleet Tower start from anchored boat 18.15 […]