At Royal Brighton Yacht Club we pride ourselves on having one of the best and most diverse communities of sailors around the bay. Whether you enjoy the thrills of fast-paced one-design fleets, the beautiful sceneries when cruising around the world or the nimble action of a dinghy, RBYC has got you covered.
The club runs keelboat racing every Wednesday and Saturday all through the year and offers ample opportunities even for non-members to participate thanks to the Sailing Pass system.
What’s more, our very active cruising group sails and meets all around the world, sharing fascinating stories along the way.
Finally, thanks to the brand new off-the-beach storage yard, RBYC has a big and active community of dinghy sailors in many different classes including 49er, 420, Optimist, Open BIC, RS100, RS Aero and RS Quest.
Latest Sailing News
- Cruising Group Annual Birthday Cruise PostponedCruising Group Annual Birthday Cruise – Postponed The 31st RBYC Cruising Group Annual Birthday Cruise […]
- INTERNATIONAL DRAGON CLASSVICTORIAN STATE CHAMPIONSHIP for theJ.J. Savage Trophy12-13 February 2022Royal Brighton Yacht ClubVictoria, Australia NOTICE OF […]
- 2022 Bass Strait CruiseThe 2022 annual Bass Strait Cruise in Company will take place between Saturday February 26th […]
- RANGE SERIESVictorian Keelboat Championship Link to all information/Online Entry/NOR/SI’s
- RBYC Tower WeatherSailors we have recently connected the RBYC towers weather to the Web and this has […]