At Royal Brighton Yacht Club we pride ourselves on having one of the best and most diverse communities of sailors around the bay. Whether you enjoy the thrills of fast-paced one-design fleets, the beautiful sceneries when cruising around the world or the nimble action of a dinghy, RBYC has got you covered.
The club runs keelboat racing every Wednesday and Saturday all through the year and offers ample opportunities even for non-members to participate thanks to the Sailing Pass system.
What’s more, our very active cruising group sails and meets all around the world, sharing fascinating stories along the way.
Finally, thanks to the brand new off-the-beach storage yard, RBYC has a big and active community of dinghy sailors in many different classes including 49er, 420, Optimist, Open BIC, RS100, RS Aero and RS Quest.
Latest Sailing News
- Sail Melbourne’s new joint ventureSail Melbourne the premier Olympic and Invited Classes Regatta, will be hosted in 2022 by […]
- ANZAC Day Trading hoursOlympic Restaurant & Bar 8am – 5pmMembers’ Bar 4pm – 7pm ANZAC Day Service – […]
- 2.4mR Australian Championship in Hobart – Tuesday reportArticle by Peter Coleman Packing up day, Sunday. Royal Bighton Yacht Club has 4 adventurers […]
- Chelsea Classic – March 20, 2021Commencing at 10am Saturday 20 March 2021 at Chelsea Yacht Club, access via Douglas Lane. […]
- 2020 RBYC Special Awards winners