At Royal Brighton Yacht Club we pride ourselves on having one of the best and most diverse communities of sailors around the bay. Whether you enjoy the thrills of fast-paced one-design fleets, the beautiful sceneries when cruising around the world or the nimble action of a dinghy, RBYC has got you covered.
The club runs keelboat racing every Wednesday and Saturday all through the year and offers ample opportunities even for non-members to participate thanks to the Sailing Pass system.
What’s more, our very active cruising group sails and meets all around the world, sharing fascinating stories along the way.
Finally, thanks to the brand new off-the-beach storage yard, RBYC has a big and active community of dinghy sailors in many different classes including 49er, 420, Optimist, Open BIC, RS100, RS Aero and RS Quest.
Latest Sailing News
- Bliss SeriesBrighton Ladies Skippers Series May 2nd 2021 We welcome all boats for the 2021 Brighton […]
- Cerberus Trophy 2021This year’s Cerberus Trophy will be sailed on May 1st. Race starts at 10.30am just […]
- Appointment of new General ManagerThe General Committee is very pleased to announce that Boating Manager Phil Hall has agreed […]
- 420 Australian Championships Wrap UpJames Jackson (MYC/RBYC) and Harrison Chapman (RBYC) have won the highly competitive 2021 International 420 […]
- All racing abandoned 10/04/2021Due to the unfavourable weather conditions, all racing in program for April 10, 2021 has […]