Due to the current restrictions in effect in Victoria in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following changes to the program take effect:
– new training times (see below)
– boats will be stored in the rigging lawn, as well as all their equipment
– sailors and parents may not access bathrooms and other club facilities
– maximum group size is 9 sailors
Developed in collaboration with VIODA
RBYC is expanding its offer of youth dinghy training by introducing a new, all-inclusive Optimist coaching program, aimed at participation, fun and performance.
- Wednesdays: 3.30pm to 5.30pm
- Saturdays: 9.00am to 11.00am
Green fleet, intermediate and open.
$ 35 / participant / session. Payment per session attended.
- Adrian Finglas – RBYC’s Head Coach: 30+ years of experience in all sorts of yachts. Olympic Gold winner coach at the 2012 London Olympics, former VPP State head coach
- RBYC Youth membership
- Own boat