Keen to get on the water and improve your racing skills in preparation for events like the 2020 Stonehaven Cup? Got that thick and warm 5mm wetsuit and you’re not afraid of the colder climates?
If you tick those boxes, then this program is perfect for you: 6 weeks of training on Sunday morning from 9am to 12pm, from May to July, to work on all things Quests! While the program is primarily target at previous RBYC Youth Challenge Program participants, it’s open to everyone willing to improve their racing skills. Enrolments close on May 12 so make sure you register ASAP! The program will be run upon reaching a minimum of 6 enrolments.
For more information, contact the RBYC Sailing Office at 9592 3092 or [email protected]
- 19/05/2019: 09:00am to 12:00pm
- 02/06/2019: 09:00am to 12:00pm
- 16/06/2019: 09:00am to 12:00pm
- 23/06/2019: 09:00am to 12:00pm
- 14/07/2019: 09:00am to 12:00pm
- 28/07/2019: 09:00am to 12:00pm