Pity we couldn’t have our first junior training session two weeks ago. Weather was unfortunately very prohibitive for anyone.
No matter though, we’re trying again this Sunday! If you’ve already booked for the last session your ticket will be brought over to the current one. If you haven’t book already though, you can do so with the links below.
Please refer to the table below for dates/times:
|Junior Skills & Drills||Dec 13||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
|Junior Fun & Adventure||Dec 13||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
|Junior Skills & Drills||Jan 4 to Jan 8, 2021||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
|Junior Skills & Drills||Jan 11 to Jan 15, 2021||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
Quest training also going ahead as scheduled. December course is now FULLY BOOKED, as well as the week of January 18 to 22. Get in fast if you want to reserve a spot for one of the other weeks in January!
|Quest program||13/12/2020||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
|Quest program||Jan 4 to Jan 8||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
|Quest program||Jan 11 to Jan 15||9.00am to 12.00pm||Register|
Racing in the afternoon
All Quests, Optis and Bics are invited to join club racing in the afternoon. First start signal will be given at 2.00pm.
Sail past Opening Day
Now that restrictions have eased, RBYC will celebrate its 2020 Opening Day on Saturday December 19th.
Every year we invite all boats to participate in the traditional Sail Past.
We’d like to see all the Junior and Youth sailors participate in this ceremony. More details about it will come out soon, but if you’re interested in participating drop me an email at [email protected]
Things to keep in mind
Start time for all sessions is 9.00am sharp, finish at 12.00pm. These are the key points:
- It is mandatory to register for the session by purchasing a session ticket
- Attendees that haven’t registered beforehand won’t be accepted
- There will be an electronic sign on/off system via a QR code, which will be found outside the Jock Sturrock Centre. Everyone needs to sign on before the session and sign off at the end of it
- All COVID-related restrictions outlined here apply
- Bring all the necessary sailing equipment, only bibs will be handed out, no life jackets or other clothing equipment
- Change rooms are open, but restrictions to the number of people apply (max 20 in the male’s change room, max 10 people in the female change room)
- Take note of the changes made to our training program due to COVID here
See you at the club #teambrighton!