We’re happy to announce our plans for organised training for all our young RS Quest sailors, so mark the dates on your calendar!
Sunday 15/11/2020, 22/11/2020 and 29/11/2020
This will be our first proper training sessions. Start time is 9.00am sharp, finish at 12.00pm. These are the key points:
- Groups: Youth Challenge Program and Youth Rep
- It is mandatory to register for the session by purchasing a session ticket from the links below (35$/participant)
- Attendees that haven’t registered beforehand won’t be accepted
- All COVID-related restrictions outlined here apply
- Bring all the necessary sailing equipment, only bibs will be handed out, no life jackets or other clothing equipment
- Change rooms are open, but restrictions to the number of people apply (max 20 in the male’s change room, max 10 people in the female change room)
- Take note of the changes made to our training program due to COVID here
If you’re having issues with the online ordering system, or for any other enquiry, please contact Francesco at [email protected] or 9592 3092.
See you at the club #teambrighton!