Restaurant Reopening Information
Restaurant Opening hours (from Monday 2nd November):
Monday to Thursday 7.30am – 2pm (coffee/cabinet food)
Friday 7.30am – 2pm (coffee/cabinet food & lunch)
Saturday and Sunday 8am – 5pm – coffee/ brunch/lunch
Wednesday to Saturday 5-9pm – dinner
- Members will have first option to book inside seating – will then be opened to public to book inside 2 days prior to selected date for any vacant spots.
Inside bookings can be made via telephone: 03 9592 3092 Monday to Saturday 10am – 12 noon, please leave a message if the phone is unattended or [email protected]
- All diners will be required to provide name, phone number and table number EACH time they dine at Club. Please make you sure have QR app activated on phones to streamline process. Information required to be stored for 28 days.
- Our restaurant menu will continue to develop as we can open up more and add more staff.
- Covid-19 restrictions allow for 20 people in total inside (10 people in each space) and 50 outside in total, max tables of 10 people.
- There will be restrictions of length of time patrons can book for. This is to enable us to accommodate as many members as possible. For example: brunch, lunch and dinner 90mins, coffee 60mins.
- The menus will continue to evolve as restrictions ease
Outside bookings can be made anytime via our website – https://rbyc.org.au/book-a-table/
We can’t wait to have everyone back dining with us!