RBYC Contingent to St Helens has arrived safe and well!
After a rapid rigging session, invitation races 1 & 2 were completed today with light winds 10kts NE and sunny conditions.
Windward return courses with many leadership changes. RBYC are leading overall so far with Angus Mahoney, Tadhg Syme and Morgan Williamson leading in Raffle 1003, with a third and fifth placing.
- Heather 1035, Alex Ward ,St Helens
- Pacific Gull 1050, King Island (Scarlet Walch RBYC skipper)
- Scarlett 1030, Patrick Walby, RMYS
- Race 2
- 1479 Robert McIntyre, St Helens
- Spirit of St Helens, 3rd Raffle 1003 (Angus Mahoney)
All competitors, support crew and parents having a great time. Thank you St Helens Sailing Squadron! 😃