audere keelboat racing saturday 2018 2019

Range Series: Race Day 2

Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on whatsapp
Share on google
Share on linkedin

Due to Gale Warning and terrible expected forecast, both the White Series and Blue Series racing for tomorrow the 9th of November, have been postponed to another day.

Updated NTC for Race Day 2 – viewable here

This will be 4/5 Saturdays where racing has not gone ahead due to poor weather. Racing will return next week with and Artemis Pursuit race off RBYC Tower and the Lipton Cup Regatta hosted at RYCV. If you are looking to enter the Lipton you can do so here – Lipton Cup 2019