Weather on Saturdays so far this season has been particularly inclement, on that we would all concur.
While there is no official decision yet on whether we’ll go racing tomorrow, we came up with a nice contingency plan for all RBYC sailors in case racing gets cancelled.
Our Club Coach Adrian will hold a coaching theory session in the Members’ bar, starting around 11.30am. While this is mainly targeted at our Etchells fleet, it will include topics applicable to all areas of sailing, and is therefore a great opportunity for everyone to come and get some great insight.
There will also be complementary snacks round about lunchtime. 😉
So, in case we don’t go sailing tomorrow, see you all at 11.30 in the Members’ Bar!